Pages

Monday 2 March 2009

Challenge - St. Davids Day

Happy St. David's Day to all those who are celebrating.
Before we begin this week, I would love to thank you all for taking part of the DT challenge, and fashionably
late for me, would love to introduce you to
who has won the DT place for this next month.
Congratulations Jo.. we look forward to working with you during this month.
So, as you can see above, the Challenge this week is to use this special day for our inspiration  -
ST. DAVID's DAY
For this week's challenge, we would love for you to use this as your theme -
this could be the colours or even just the wording.
Here are a few cards to get you going.
 March's GDT member - Joanne
and here it is in closer detail - see how she changed the little flowers to create daffies?
Our regular DT members -
Wendy
Teresa
Annette
Silke
Diane
Donna
Emma
Nikki
I'm sure you'll love all these cards - all very different, but using relevant symbols and colours..
We look forward to seeing all your work this week.. don't forget to leave us a link..
xxxxxx

9 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Gosh am I first, Woo Hoo. Quick off the mark. Love the DT cards, Well Done to Joanne on being the new DT member. Hope you like my Welsh Card
Here's Mine!
Hazelxox

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely cards from the DT!
here is my card

Julie

clare said...

gorgeous cards from all the DT girls..well done
thought as im welsh..i better try this challenge out..lol so here is my card

TFL hugs clare x

Unknown said...

Lovely cards from the DT
Here is my card
Cheistine

Narelle said...

Have sent an email with my card as I don't have a blog yet, hope it is ok..
Narelle

Saskia said...

Great DT-cards!! First, I had to search at Google for some information about St David's Day... So I decide to use green, red and white colours, and some yellow (narcis).

My Card!

Thanks for looking,

Greetings,

Saskia xx

Mrs Wonka said...

Great challenge!

Here's my card

Mrs Wonka x

Terry said...

Hai there ladies, wonderfull cards ladies and very nice colours. I have made something for the challenge too...thanks for wachting ladies.
http://cardscreativity.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-post.html
Here is my card....I still don't know how to put a link overhere so hope this is oke....
thanks xx terry

Hazel said...

Lovely team cards. Here's a quick card from me